Bio-Oil Fast Facts by Fresh Glow
- Specialist skincare product for scars, stretch marks, uneven skin tone, aging and dehydrated skin
- No. 1 selling scar and stretch mark product in 18 countries and winner of 222 skincare awards
- Helps improve the appearance of both new and old scars, from surgery, accidents, insect bites or conditions such as acne and chicken pox.
- Helps reduce the possibility of stretch marks forming during pregnancy, teenage growth spurts, and periods of rapid weight gain. Also, helps the appearance of existing stretch marks
Uneven skin tone
- Helps improve the appearance of pigmentation marks and blemishes caused by hormonal fluctuations, skin lighteners or excessive sun exposure
- Helps smooth and tone aging and wrinkled skin on both the face and body
- Apply twice daily for a minimum of 3 months. During pregnancy, apply from the start of the second trimester
- Hypo-allergenic, non-acne genic, and suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin
- Bio-Oil is safe for all ages including children over the age of 2 years.
- Contains the breakthrough ingredient PurCellin Oil, natural plant oil, and vitamins, including:
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin E
- Calendula Oil
- Lavender Oil
- Rosemary Oil
- Chamomile Oil
- 92% of subjects showed an improvement in the appearance of their scars after 8 weeks
- 100% of subjects showed an improvement in the appearance of existing stretch marks after 8 weeks
Uneven skin tone
- 93% of subject showed an improvement in the appearance of uneven skin tone after 6 weeks
What is PurCellin Oil?
PurCellin changes the formulation's overall consistency, making it light and non-greasy. This ensures that the goodness contained in the vitamins and plant extracts is absorbed into the skin.
Is Bio-Oil safe to use on your face?
Yes, Bio-Oil is definitely suitable for the face, it is a great anti-ageing skincare product because of the active ingredient of Vitamin A. Bio-Oil has been independently tested and proven to be non-comedogenic, which means that it does not cause acne or spots.
What are the benefits of using Bio-Oil?
Bio-Oil is a specialist skincare product formulated to help improve the appearance of scars, stretch marks, and uneven skin tone. Its unique formulation, which contains the breakthrough ingredient PurCellin Oil™, is also highly effective for aging and dry skin.
Can Bio-Oil remove acne scars?
Bio oil does not, ultimately, aim to eliminate acne scars or to prevent acne although it can fade darker spots and decrease the appearance of acne scars.
Where do you purchase Bio-Oil?
Bio-Oil is available at all major drug, mass, and grocery retailers including Walmart.ca and freshglow.ca.
Can Bio-Oil prevent stretch marks?
Yes, helps reduce the possibility of stretch marks forming during pregnancy, teenage growth spurts and periods of rapid weight loss or weight gain. Also, helps improve the appearance of existing stretch marks.
Is Bio-Oil cruelty-free?
Yes, Bio-Oil as a finished product has never been tested on animals. As of 1 March 2000, neither Bio-Oil nor any of its raw ingredients have been or will be tested on animals.
Is Bio-Oil Kosher?Yes, Bio‑Oil is Kosher certified under the supervision of the Cape Beth Din, Cape Town, South Africa. The Beth Din is the Ecclesiastical Court of the Union of Orthodox Synagogues of South Africa (UOS). The UOS is an incorporated, not-for-gain association representing the Jewish community on all matters pertaining to the general application of the term Kosher.
Is Bio-Oil Halal Certified?
Yes, Bio‑Oil is Halaal certified by the South African National Halaal Authority (SANHA). SANHA is an international, non-profit organization, representing the Muslim Ummah (community) on all matters pertaining to the general application of the term Halaal with specific reference to Islamic dietary laws. SANHA is among the founder members of the World Halaal Council and enjoys international recognition from Muslim countries as well as the broader global community. SANHA’s membership comprises of leading theological bodies and leading professional organizations of global repute.